Fire Alarms (Domestic and Commercial)
We consider fire alarms one of our most important services: fire alarms save lives.
Fire Alarm Panels (Domestic and Commercial)
Fire alarms are the cheapest life insurance policy you can buy, in our opinion
Smoke Detectors (Domestic and Commercial)
Commercial Fire Alarms
Thoughts of dread and worry race through your mind when you learn of a fire at your place of work.
- How much damage has been done?
- What can be salvaged?
- Our insurance premiums are going to rocket now!
- All the equipment we’ve lost, was it properly insured?
- Were the filing cabinets fire proof?
- Did we take preventative measures?
- When did we last check the batteries in the smoke alarms?
- Who should have checked them?
- Why didn’t the sprinkler system work?
- Will our insurance cover the damage?
- Were we adequately insured?
- Why weren’t the fire service called sooner?
- Are our archive records ruined as they weren’t protected.
The above are common thoughts that we’ve heard repeatedly from clients before we install fire alarms or fire prevention systems.
BA Securities view of Fire Safety
A commercial fire alarm can serve several purposes dependent on the model installed. BA Security design, install, maintain and service fire alarm systems for businesses from a single building with one entrance /exit an emergency fire door, … to complex integrated systems covering multiple buildings via a control console which is monitored remotely.
BA Security are commited, our job is to keep your building, your business assets and your staff safe. We do this by planning in advance, taking precautionary measures to ensure numerous risks are covered, we imagine the unimaginable and implement measures to prevent such situations from occurring. ‘Prevention is better than cure
Free Security Survey
Complete the form if you would like a free no-obligation home security Survey.